Friday, April 20, 2007

Ready~~ Set~~~GO!

Have to go to work in about 10 minutes, so taking those few for a post. Not a lofty post, just ramblings and meanderings about TA DA! American Idol.

This is partially inspired by seeing Sanjaya on Jay Leno last night. I puzzled and puzzled over the time allotted S., since when Gina Glockston was on, one of my faves, she barely had a moment in the sun. Leno seemed to sincerely appreciate Sanjaya's continued good-natured behavior , in the face of all the adverse criticism he received on the show and the voluminous amount of media attention he has received, good and bad. I am amazed to think that Sanjaya may go on to have a career, based on the negativity.

ION, I have been having ear worms of both the song Sanjaya sang, "Let's Give Them Something to Talk About" (which he personalized with "besides hair") and "Broken Wing," sang by Jordin Sparks. But, with a difference--Jordin's rendition gave me goosebumps.

No comments: