Friday, May 26, 2006

To Blog or Not to Blog

It is the "B" in that word that I am musing over. As in Being. I would guess that phrase pops into the mind of every blogger, at least once.

Here is the thing. I am getting hooked on reading other blogs--spending more time in other bloggers' minds than my own. Maybe that is the point?

And, off on Mernit's trip to Amsterdam, which might just be my favorite city in the world (clouds/rain here in Portland remind me of that city) I realise that blogging works the way that my poor mind works, already. Here I am, tripping from one idea to another, navigating stepping stones with no particular destination in mind. Seining, along the way, for yet another bzillion reads.

In the poetic words of my favorite commercial, "That cain't be good!"

Or can it?

No comments: