Friday, July 14, 2006

Haircut

Have no idea how long since I last had a haircut--but way too long. Hair: way too long! At that "Hand me the scissors! I am going to chop it off myself!" length. My hair all silver, curling this way and that. I looked like a wild woman. So, last Wednesday finally got it successfully chopped, by a professional. Great haircut, sigh. And it is now sort of a cross between grey and brown. I don't know how that happens, but whenever I get it cut, what goes is the silver. And usually I look younger, afterwards. Not this time. I guess 67 is the cut-off for such transformations. I look better, but just as tired as ever.

I don't know how others feel about haircuts, but I always feel liberated. And I think this one is doubly symbolic. For sometime (witness the long hiatus between posts) I have put my own life on hold. Well, I am back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»