Thursday, April 27, 2006

Walkin' yes indeed I'm walkin'

Today I was actually eager to get out, after doing a project that meant sitting on my butt for 2 1/2 hours. But, gol, I am so lacking in energy. CF previous sentence? It is such an incredibly irresistibly fine day that I should have been all la la la, but instead had to consider do I really want to walk more or just do a few blocks?

I duly noted the trees still flowering, and the flowers coming on (the irises are looking so promising--have never seen the leaves so tough and strong) but kept my feet moving briskly, in order to not fall over.

I was only four blocks from home when I finally got that tingle in my finger tips which means the blood is flowing. Not impressive. I bethought me that there has to be a better way--like duh! walking at 10AM each day, instead of waiting until my butt et al is sagging.

Yeah, I think I will try that.

No comments: